Hello Aquaponics fans!
I have condensed all the information I gathered over the years in this handy book. It’s available on amazon.com in a digital or paperback format. With the digital format, you can read it on your phone, tablet, computer or Kindle device. If you prefer to have a physical book, you can choose a paperback book.
It has 265+ pages of information about aquaponics. The main takeaway of this book was to use math to calculate the BSA requirements for your system. This is a proven way to design a system to your requirements.
You will learn:
- Different aquaponics systems
- The difference between high density and low-density aquaponics systems
- How to calculate the surface area for your system
- Understanding biological filtration + DIY
- Solid separators + DIY
- Step by step guide on building and starting your system
- How to decide your fish stocking density
- How to incorporate mineralization to increase nutrients
- The best fish and plants for your system
- How to deal with pests naturally
- Advanced techniques
- Heating and cooling options
- Common problems to avoid
- Supplementing nutrients
- 5 System designs
My book is listed on morninghomestead.com as one of the best books about aquaponics.